If you are purchasing an e-Gift Card, once the order has been processed a confirmation will be sent to the email listed on the form.
Following are the terms and conditions generally applicable to Cokesbury eGift Cards.
Cokesbury e-Gift Cards can be purchased or redeemed for merchandise or services only at Cokesbury.com or through the Cokesbury Customer Contact Center (800-672-1789). Note the following:
- e-Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. E-Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise only
- Cokesbury is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged e-Gift Cards or any unauthorized card use
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used as a credit or debit card
- e-Gift Cards are not valid as payment on a Cokesbury charge account balance
- Check Your e-Gift Card Balance
Check your e-Gift Card balance by calling 800-672-1789 (must have your e-Gift Card number available).
- Expiration / Service Fees
Cokesbury e-Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
- Keep Your e-Gift Card Through the Ordering Process
Please keep the email containing your e-Gift Card used for a purchase until you receive the item(s) purchased and are sure no return is needed. If you return items you paid for with an e-Gift Card, please include the e-Gift Card number on your return form or enclosed on a note indicating the 12-digit Gift Card number used to purchase the item. Cokesbury will then add that amount back to your Cokesbury e-Gift Card for your future use.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of an e-Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Redeeming your gift card online
During the Checkout Process, enter your 12-digit gift card number and click Apply to Order. The 12-digit gift card number must be entered before the order is confirmed.
In step 2 of the checkout process, Cokesbury.com will always ask for an additional payment method (credit card, Cokesbury charge number) before you can use a Cokesbury e-Gift Card as payment. (Checkout step 3.) This secondary payment method is needed in case the value of the order exceeds the remaining value of the Cokesbury e-Gift Card.
When using an e-Gift Card during the checkout process, the full value of the e-Gift Card will be used before any funds are charged to a secondary payment method. If your purchase amount is less than the amount of the e-Gift Card, any unused balance will remain on the e-Gift Card.
Only one e-Gift Card can be redeemed per transaction.