Pastor Charles Stanley provides a wealth of principles to be applied practically as you read and study God's Word. This edition is published in large KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed exclusively for Thomas Nelson to be the most readable at any size.
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible is designed to lead believers into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to help them experience the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. Built around 30 Life Principles Dr. Stanley has gleaned from Scripture during his fifty years of teaching and pastoral ministry, this Bible is sure to encourage and strengthen believers as they seek to lead faithful, joyful lives that please God.
With over one million Life Principles Bibles sold to date, the updated second edition is the best way to experience this bestselling classic--with a completely new design featuring Thomas Nelson's KJV easy-to-read Comfort Print(R) typeface, 100 specially designed maps and charts that bring biblical places and themes to life, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study of the Word.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley's essentials for Christian living
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God's Word to us
- Life Examples articles draw powerful lessons from the lives of people throughout Scripture
- Over 300 highlighted verses make it easy to find God's promises throughout the Bible text that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book, and alert readers to important principles they'll encounter as they read
- New for the 2nd Edition, 100 maps and charts that help important biblical places and themes come alive, and over 43,000 cross references to enrich your study
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print(R) typeface
- 11-point print size