A life discipled by the catechism.
The Collected Christian Essentials: Catechism is perfect for daily devotions, personal study, and prayer with others.
- Let the catechism of the Ten Commandments, Apostles' Creed, and the Lord's Prayer guide your devotional life.
- Experience a simple liturgy of morning and evening prayer.
- Pray fresh prayers inspired by the catechism.
- Read Scripture with the church year.
- Understand the riches of the catechism with Peter J. Leithart, Ben Myers, and Wesley Hill.
The catechism-- the Ten Commandments, the Apostles' Creed, and the Lord's Prayer--has sustained and nurtured every generation of believers, directing their faith, hope, and love. It helps Christians read, pray, and live God's word. By giving Christians God's word to give back to him, it plants seeds of his word and cultivates them to full growth. The Collected Christian Essentials: Catechism brings the church's ancient catechism to a new generation.
The twenty-four catechism prayers were written by the Right Reverend Joey Royal, Suffragan Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of the Arctic.